Errors with pdf output files

  • Josue Silverio
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 7:24 PM
      Hello there,

      I just started using the pdf export files, then to start them I
      downloaded the new files posted here few days ago (all 3 of them for
      ver. 5.1.3).

      After checking my previous characters in each of them I receive the
      following messages:

      - For file ...\dekker.xslt -------> message = "null"

      - For other files colored and noncolored -------> message = "The
      reference to entity "D" must end with the ';' delimeter.

      The only working file is the ...\dnd_std.fo, which do it perfectly.

      I would appreciate any insight.

      Thanks,

      Josue