[BUG] EQ.%.QTY tag

  • lonbarnett1957
    Message 1 of 5 , May 13 8:19 AM
      I am not sure if this belongs here or in the LST group. I think
      here since it is a bug in the code not in a lst file.

      The documentation for the QTY tag states that it returns the number
      of the EQ owned. It appears to return the number assigned to the
      equipement set that is currently being viewed (i.e. EQ.%.CARRIED).

      Thanks, Lonnie
    • lonbarnett1957
      Message 2 of 5 , May 30 5:08 AM
        I hate doing this but no one has answered, so ... bump

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "lonbarnett1957" <lonbarnett@a...>
        wrote:
        > I am not sure if this belongs here or in the LST group. I think
        > here since it is a bug in the code not in a lst file.
        >
        > The documentation for the QTY tag states that it returns the
        number
        > of the EQ owned. It appears to return the number assigned to the
        > equipement set that is currently being viewed (i.e. EQ.%.CARRIED).
        >
        > Thanks, Lonnie
      • Jayme Cox
        Message 3 of 5 , May 30 11:20 AM
          > > The documentation for the QTY tag states that it returns the
          > number
          > > of the EQ owned. It appears to return the number assigned to the
          > > equipement set that is currently being viewed (i.e. EQ.%.CARRIED).

          The number in the current EquipSet is the quantity you "own"
          The other list is all possible stuff you might own, but haven't actually
          distributed yet.
        • lonbarnett1957
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 2, 2003
            In that case, is there a tag that will show how many items are
            owned, whether equiped or not?

            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Jayme Cox" <jayme@r...> wrote:
            > > > The documentation for the QTY tag states that it returns the
            > > number
            > > > of the EQ owned. It appears to return the number assigned to
            the
            > > > equipement set that is currently being viewed (i.e.
            EQ.%.CARRIED).

            > The number in the current EquipSet is the quantity you "own"
            > The other list is all possible stuff you might own, but haven't
            actually
            > distributed yet.
          • Jayme Cox
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 2, 2003

              > In that case, is there a tag that will show how many items are
              > owned, whether equiped or not?

              No. You must put an item into an EquipSet before it will show up on your
              output sheets. It doesn't have to be 'equipped', you can set the items
              as 'Not Carried', put them in bags, etc, etc.