OS Bug Color sheets dont print Stunning Fist boxes

  • ed9d27c9
    Message 1 of 11 , May 8, 2003
      I tried a few of the sheets in the posted zip file here:
      %2BCentral/Output%20Sheets/
      fantasy-pdfs-colour-5.0.2.zip
      with PCGen 5.1.0
      and the boxes for Stunning Fist do not appear on the output for my
      Monk. To clarify: its the check boxes for the number of uses per
      day that do not appear.

      They do appear when using the csheet_std_picture.fo and others that
      came with 5.1.0, but not the xslt sheets for colour pdfs.

      BTW, thanks for the colour sheets, I love them!

      regards,
      Michael
    • Michael
      Message 2 of 11 , May 24, 2003
        I just tried this again using 5.1.3 and the csheet_dnd_std.xslt and
        it does the same thing, no boxes under the stunning fist section for
        Monks. If I use the .fo file the boxes are there. I even went to
        cvs to get the latest xslt file in case the one in the 5.1.3 distro
        was not up to date... same thing.

        Unfortunately I dont know anything about writing output sheets so I
        cant make a suggestion for how to fix it, but I suspect that this
        construct (near line 2827) using the stunningfist attribute set is
        not actually spitting out anything.

        <xsl:call-template name="for.loop">
        <xsl:with-param name="count" select="uses_per_day"/>
        </xsl:call-template>

        Since wholeness of body does work and it uses the same kind of xsl
        tags as these, I assume that "uses_per_day" is either not the right
        variable(?) or is not correctly populated with the value it should
        have.

        Hopefully someone who knows what they are talking about can chime in
        right about now...

        Regards,
        Michael

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "ed9d27c9" <netshark86@y...> wrote:
        > I tried a few of the sheets in the posted zip file here:
        > %2BCentral/Output%20Sheets/
        > fantasy-pdfs-colour-5.0.2.zip
        > with PCGen 5.1.0
        > and the boxes for Stunning Fist do not appear on the output for my
        > Monk. To clarify: its the check boxes for the number of uses per
        > day that do not appear.
        >
        > They do appear when using the csheet_std_picture.fo and others that
        > came with 5.1.0, but not the xslt sheets for colour pdfs.
        >
        > BTW, thanks for the colour sheets, I love them!
        >
        > regards,
        > Michael
      • Rageheart
        Message 3 of 11 , May 24, 2003
          Is Monte Cook's Sorcrerer Variant, and subsequent spells, due to be
          supported in PCGen soon?

          Just wondering.
          Rage.
        • Rageheart
          Message 4 of 11 , May 24, 2003
            Duh, never mind. I found it.

            At 15:00 5/24/2003, you wrote:
            >Is Monte Cook's Sorcrerer Variant, and subsequent spells, due to be
            >supported in PCGen soon?
            >
            >Just wondering.
            > Rage.

            >PCGen's FAQ: http://pedertest.officeline.no/PCGen
            >PCGen's alpha build: http://rpg.plambert.net/pcgen

          • krazhit
            Message 5 of 11 , May 24, 2003
              About the same thing applies to spells memorized/prepared in
              spellbooks. (Actually the spellbooks say "At Will" instead of check
              boxes, I´d wish:)
              I have alerted Frugal, and if his previous responses are anything to
              judge by, this will be fixed very soon.

            • frugal@purplewombat.co.uk
              Message 6 of 11 , May 27, 2003
                <quote who="Michael">
                > I just tried this again using 5.1.3 and the csheet_dnd_std.xslt and
                > it does the same thing, no boxes under the stunning fist section for
                > Monks. If I use the .fo file the boxes are there. I even went to
                > cvs to get the latest xslt file in case the one in the 5.1.3 distro
                > was not up to date... same thing.

                This was corrected on the 6th May, however the corrected sheet has not
                made it into the official relases.

                --
                regards,
                Frugal
                Message 7 of 11 , May 27, 2003
                  <quote who="krazhit">
                  > About the same thing applies to spells memorized/prepared in
                  > spellbooks. (Actually the spellbooks say "At Will" instead of check
                  > boxes, I´d wish:)
                  > I have alerted Frugal, and if his previous responses are anything to
                  > judge by, this will be fixed very soon.

                  I fixed it last Wednesday... Bwa ha ha ha !

                  One step ahead of the bugs!.. Now all I need to be able to do is keep one
                  step ahead of the spam ;O)

                  --
                  regards,
                  Frugal
                  Message 8 of 11 , May 27, 2003

                    > This was corrected on the 6th May, however the corrected sheet has
                    > not made it into the official relases.

                    I just tried the colour 5.1.3 sheets you posted today in the wee
                    hours and I still get the same result... no boxes for stunning fist
                    uses per day. I tried 2 different colours just in case my fav was
                    the only one that didnt work.

                    Any chance the fix didnt make it into this set?

                    regards,
                    Michael

                    btw, I love the colour sheets, Thank you. They make it easy to tell
                    the character sheets apart on the gaming table.
                  • frugal@purplewombat.co.uk
                    Message 9 of 11 , May 28, 2003
                      <quote who="Michael">
                      > I just tried the colour 5.1.3 sheets you posted today in the wee
                      > hours and I still get the same result... no boxes for stunning fist
                      > uses per day. I tried 2 different colours just in case my fav was
                      > the only one that didnt work.

                      I hate it when something works perfectly for me, but does not work for
                      someone else...

                      Did you extract all of the files in the outputsheets.zip as well as the
                      colour sheets as the stuning fist fix was done in base.xml which does not
                      get distributed with the colour only set of sheets.

                      > btw, I love the colour sheets, Thank you. They make it easy to tell
                      > the character sheets apart on the gaming table.

                      Which colours do you actually use ? what do you think of the colour
                      schemes ? I knocked the colour schemes up one afternoon, but I have not
                      had any feedback on whether people like them or not yet.

                      --
                      regards,
                      Frugal
                      Message 10 of 11 , May 28, 2003
                        I think his problem is that he downloaded "fantasy-pdfs-colour-5.1.3.zip
                        since he refers to downloading the "colour versions of the character sheets.

                        I downloaded the outputsheets.zip file and it worked fine for me.

                        David A. Blizzard

                        > > I just tried the colour 5.1.3 sheets you posted today in the wee
                        > > hours and I still get the same result... no boxes for stunning fist
                        > > uses per day. I tried 2 different colours just in case my fav was
                        > > the only one that didnt work.
                        >
                        > I hate it when something works perfectly for me, but does not work for
                        > someone else...
                        >
                        > Did you extract all of the files in the outputsheets.zip as well as the
                        > colour sheets as the stuning fist fix was done in base.xml which does not
                        > get distributed with the colour only set of sheets.
                        >
                        > > btw, I love the colour sheets, Thank you. They make it easy to tell
                        > > the character sheets apart on the gaming table.
                        >
                        > Which colours do you actually use ? what do you think of the colour
                        > schemes ? I knocked the colour schemes up one afternoon, but I have not
                        > had any feedback on whether people like them or not yet.
                        >
                        > --
                        > regards,
                        > Frugal
                        > -OS Tamarin

                      • Michael
                        Message 11 of 11 , May 28, 2003
                          > I hate it when something works perfectly for me, but does not work
                          > for someone else...
                          >
                          > Did you extract all of the files in the outputsheets.zip as well
                          > as the colour sheets as the stuning fist fix was done in base.xml
                          > which does not get distributed with the colour only set of sheets.

                          DOH! I missed that. Didnt realize I needed both files. Looks
                          great now! Thank you.

                          > Which colours do you actually use ? what do you think of the colour
                          > schemes ? I knocked the colour schemes up one afternoon, but I have
                          > not had any feedback on whether people like them or not yet.

                          I use the Yellow_full for my Human monk and the green_light for my
                          Elven cleric (though I might tweek the shade of green in the
                          future). I like the Grey, but dont care for the Grey_light. I also
                          like Blue, and Blue_light a little less (which is almost purple). I
                          used the blue for another player's rogue. Its really neat having
                          some flavor (color) on the character sheet as on a table full of
                          paper its obvious right away who's who and what goes with what.

                          Thanks again for your quick solutions and nifty Output Sheets.

                          Regards,
                          Michael