Re: Star Wars in PCGEN

  • jedijorgie
    Message 1 of 9 , May 5, 2003
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "karianna03" <MartijnV@d...> wrote:
      > Hi all,
      >
      > To add to this, I remind the group that they may _not_ ask for
      links
      > or make requests for files of closed/non permissioned content.

      That is undersood. I was looking for GENERIC files, with just enough
      info in them for them to be understood by PCGen. Like a pcc for a
      fictious company and a fictious book that points to 3 or 4 list files
      (race, skills, class) which only contain one item each, like myRace,
      mySkill, myClass. That way I could see what I was doing wrong with my
      own starter files.

      Now I off to check out the other list... :)

      Jorgie
    • kigmatzomat
      Message 2 of 9 , May 6, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "jedijorgie" <jedijorgie@y...> wrote:
        > That is undersood. I was looking for GENERIC files, with just enough
        > info in them for them to be understood by PCGen. Like a pcc for a
        > fictious company and a fictious book that points to 3 or 4 list files
        > (race, skills, class) which only contain one item each, like myRace,
        > mySkill, myClass. That way I could see what I was doing wrong with my
        > own starter files.

        Gimme 'til the end of May. Or 2-3 weeks *IF* you are willing to act
        as proofreader/guinea pig. (The first step on a slippery slope to
        participating, heh heh heh)

        I promised to put out a basic LST assembly primer explaining what you
        absolutely need to have and how they link together by the end of this
        month as a precusor to the stuff I wanna give out at GenCon. Since
        demand has grown with 5.0 I guess I might as well get an actual
        Tracker on this so I don't make the group look bad.

        Not that my personal "junior tracker monkey scout" Zhacrie's been
        slacking off ;) He emailed me just this morning to make sure I
        hadn't forgotten my promise. You just happened to be karma in action.

        -James McP
        LST Lemur that needs to keep his mouth shut so he doesn't volunteer
        for anything else.