[TM][OS] Mongoose Necromancy & maybe others?

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2003
      Hmm, I was just using the Necromancy book by Mongoose and noticed that
      none of the spells have what book they are fron, they just have the
      source page, when when you export to the dnd_combined one you have
      pencil what the sourcebook is for a lot of the spells. I imagine that
      this applies to other sources as well, note that the SRD spells are
      labeled PHB, chap 11 spells. Could we get A) total source either added
      to the spell or B) have the export sheet use the PCC source info?

      Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
      PCGen OGL Gibbon
      ICQ: 14397299
      AO: Nylan
      Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

      "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race
      to keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein