Re: [pcgen] TIR Problems with D20 Modern/Spycraft

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2003
      Spycraft is NOT supported. We had to pull it for licensing issues. Notice how it isn't in recent releases? This is just like the WotC deal - we are pulling it for licensing issues, and we are working on getting it back.

      I'm sorry.

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen Data SB and BoD

      P.S. Nick, if you want to help with LST development for PCGen, please send me an email off list, and I'll get you started.