[BUG] Creative Feat vs. Creative Occupation/Ordinaries and Skill Costs

  • jaerdaph
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2003
      Hey gang,

      I was playing with ver. 5.1.0 this weekend and making some d20 Modern
      NPCs, and I noticed the following - there is no "Creative" occupation
      under Feats. The probable source of confusion - d20 Modern has both a
      feat and an occupation named "Creative". The Creative feat is
      present, but not the occupation of the same name.

      Also, when attempting to make a Charismatic Ordinary, I noticed that
      all skills, even class skills, were listed at cross-class costs.

      I hope I reported this correctly, and I hope it is helpful. :)

      And thanks again for everything!

      Best,

      Joe Bardales