Re: [pcgen] [OS] bugs, was: Are there more output templates?

  • Steven Gilroy
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2003
      Just a little addendum to what Barak said.

      For HTML sheets, if you adjust your page margins in your printer layout
      and remove the headers and footers that your browser throws in then most
      sheets will print ok.

      I'll start looking into the PDF problems, but I'm not using Win2K so I
      may not find a problem, could be a Operating System specific problem.

      I will be testing the PDF sheets with Linux, Java 1.4.1_02, and PCGen 5.1