Re: [pcgen] MYNEX - GMGen

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2003
      > > I know I haven't been here in a while, but this certainly /sounds/
      > > new. . . Details?
      >

      > *whistles innocently*

      New and Not New. Mynex held the position of Special Projects on the PCGen
      BoD. This was one of those he oversaw.

      And Emily is definitely NOT innocent in this. Her school project. :p She's
      heading up the team that's going to make it a viable program, right??? I
      think I remember her volunteering...

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen BoD
      Data Silverback