[DOCS] When someone gets a chance...

  • delysawebb
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 8:35 AM
      ...could one of the doc monkeys consider going over the CHOOSE help
      files? I don't know about anyone else, but I have a really hard time
      understanding them. What's the difference between a CCSKILLLIST
      versus a NONCLASSSKILLLIST? Or between FEAT and FEATLIST?
      Unfortunately, statements such as "other can be more than one other"
      don't really help. I'd like to see some more 'real code' examples.
      This seems to have already happened with WEAPONPROF.