MYNEX - GMGen

  • elves_are_mortal
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2003
      .
      GMGen? O_o

      *blink, blink*

      I know I haven't been here in a while, but this certainly /sounds/
      new. . . Details?

      Thanks,
      /Mortal_Elf/
    • krazhit
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2003
        You´d better take this question to the CMP site, since Elvis has left
        the building.

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "elves_are_mortal"
        <elves_are_mortal@y...> wrote:
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > GMGen? O_o
        >
        > *blink, blink*
        >
        > I know I haven't been here in a while, but this certainly /sounds/
        > new. . . Details?
        >

        > Thanks,
        > /Mortal_Elf/
      • elves_are_mortal
        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2003
          O_o

          *reads back-logs*

          Wow. That. . . sucks. Sorry to see him leave.

          *sighs, trots off to the CMP boards*

          /Mortal_Elf/
        • Emily Smirle
          Message 4 of 5 , May 2, 2003
            elves_are_mortal wrote:
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > GMGen? O_o
            >
            > *blink, blink*
            >
            > I know I haven't been here in a while, but this certainly /sounds/
            > new. . . Details?

            *whistles innocently*
            --
            "Is he an evil outsider?"
            "Well, he was one of the loners in evil kindergarten..."
            Message 5 of 5 , May 2, 2003
              > > I know I haven't been here in a while, but this certainly /sounds/
              > > new. . . Details?
              >

              > *whistles innocently*

              New and Not New. Mynex held the position of Special Projects on the PCGen
              BoD. This was one of those he oversaw.

              And Emily is definitely NOT innocent in this. Her school project. :p She's
              heading up the team that's going to make it a viable program, right??? I
              think I remember her volunteering...

              Tir Gwaith
              PCGen BoD
              Data Silverback