Patch for 5.0 Production is available

  • merton_monk
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2003
      There's a patch available at http://pcgen.sourceforge.net
      This fixes a data loading issue and context help issue.
      The version for this patch is incremented to 5.0.1. The patch
      can be downloaded directly from this link:
      http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/pcgen/pcgen501.zip?download

      A beta release, 5.1.0, will be available soon and will contain all
      the data 4.3.10 contained. 5.0 and 5.0.1 contain the subset of
      data that we feel is most stable and in tip-top-shape. As more
      data reaches this level of excellence, it will be added to the
      production release.

      The PCGen Development Team
    • lluke
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2003
        > There's a patch available at http://pcgen.sourceforge.net
        > This fixes a data loading issue and context help issue.
        > The version for this patch is incremented to 5.0.1. The patch
        > can be downloaded directly from this link:
        > http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/pcgen/pcgen501.zip?download

        Hi, just verifying that the new directory naming convention in this
        zip file (with the directory names all prefaced with "5.0/") is
        correct. It is different than my current 5.0 install.

        --
        Dave