XP tables in PCGen

  • Luc Holland
    Message 1 of 17 , May 1, 2003
      Where do I find how PC Gen handles levels for characters? Is it modifiable?

      TIA,
      Luc
    • merton_monk
      Message 2 of 17 , May 1, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Luc Holland <holland@c...> wrote:
        > Where do I find how PC Gen handles levels for characters? Is it
        modifiable?

        Very modifiable. What about the levels did you want to modify, and
        for which class(es)?

        -Bryan

        > TIA,
        > Luc
      • Luc Holland
        Message 3 of 17 , May 3, 2003
          I was wondering (pre-ELH inclusion) how I could get levels 21-24 (or higher)
          available for any class, but specifically cleric for 3ed. What files do I
          need to look at? I looked at most files and found
          PCGen\system\gameModes\DnD\level.lst but in PCGen it won't allow me to add a
          level past 20 in a class.

          Luc

        • Tommy Williams
          Message 4 of 17 , May 5, 2003
            To go past level 20, you have to check the "ignore level caps" or somesuch in the house rules section of the options. Unfortunately this will continue the normal BAB and save progression and id NOT ELH compliant.

            If you want to code it yourself per ELH rules, send me an email off-list and I'll be glad to help you.
            I was wondering (pre-ELH inclusion) how I could get levels 21-24 (or higher)
            available for any class, but specifically cleric for 3ed. What files do I
            need to look at? I looked at most files and found
            PCGen\system\gameModes\DnD\level.lst but in PCGen it won't allow me to add a
            level past 20 in a class.

            Luc

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor