Re: PCGenView for non-windows

  • Brad
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2003
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Tim Evans <groups@t...> wrote:
      > <b>There is</b> but the problem will be that the conduit used to
      move your
      > characters from pcgen to pcgenview is a windows program, and it's not
      > written by me :(

      Long story short, no dice? If it's possible to get the contact info
      for the coder of the Windows version, I'd be happy to port it to Linux
      and make that available to you.
    • Tim Evans
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2003
        Hello Brad,

        Friday, May 2, 2003, 3:58:53 AM, you wrote:

        B> --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Tim Evans <groups@t...> wrote:
        >> <b>There is</b> but the problem will be that the conduit used to
        B> move your
        >> characters from pcgen to pcgenview is a windows program, and it's not
        >> written by me :(

        B> Long story short, no dice? If it's possible to get the contact info
        B> for the coder of the Windows version, I'd be happy to port it to Linux
        B> and make that available to you.

        Its a commercial product, produced by a company called CASLsoft, you
        could always ask them, but I'm not optimistic :(

        --
        Best regards,
        Tim mailto:pcgenview@...