How do I include monster descriptions...?

  • Kevin Colagio
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2003
      I'd like to enter into PC Gen a few new Monster types (I guess they'd
      go under "Races" in the Editor tools...) and as part of the creature,
      have a "description" printed out. Along the lines of the descriptions
      that are used in the Monster Manual.

      Note, I'm not asking that they be included, just how could I put them
      into PC Gen so that when I print out a sheet for one of the monsters I
      make, I can have all that info with it....

      Thanks.

      Kevin Colagio
    • Barak
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2003
        Notes...

        Barak
        - PCGen BoD
        - OS Silverback

      • Emily Smirle
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2003
          If you want aditional information to be printed, the best place I can
          think of it in a Race description is under SA. Just fill out a few of
          'em for whatever you need to go with it.
          --
          "Is he an evil outsider?"
          "Well, he was one of the loners in evil kindergarten..."