RE: [OT] Lightning Storms (was Re: [pcgen] Re: Beta release delayed)

  • David
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2003
      Heh... Remember Hurricane Floyd that came thru the NorthEast US about 4
      years ago? My wife and I were in the kitchen when we heard a crack, and
      one limb (which was 3 feet in diameter) came down from the 75 foot maple
      tree and it turned my '86 Honda hatchback into a V-back. We saw the
      whole thing.

      -- david (aka Papa-DRB)