[OT] Re: Anyone Hiring in Florida?

  • bd_92
    Message 1 of 13 , May 1, 2003
      > So far the only call back I've gotten paid almost exactly the same
      as
      > my unemployment check... *sigh*
      >
      > /Cyberfunkr

      might be like me, i can get a job tommorow driving a truck but it
      doesn't pay that grand, i've got a job interview tommorow for a
      bank, it's investmnet banking or some such. They'll pay me more to
      sit and learn and study than unemployment so it'll work for me till
      i find something more techy. But if i like it i can set my own
      destiny. We shall see! Wish me luck!
    • Loyal
      Message 2 of 13 , May 2, 2003
        My company has 4 open software development/QA positions in Biloxi, MS.

        http://www.sl-tech.net/about/jobs.htm

        I know it's not Florida or Texas, but it is almost halfway in
        between... hehehe.

        -Loyal