PCGenView for non-windows

  • Brad
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2003
      The PCGenView points to a windows EXE as the installation method. Is
      there a way to go about installing PCGV on my palm without windows?
    • Tim Evans
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2003
        Hello Brad,

        B> The PCGenView points to a windows EXE as the installation method. Is
        B> there a way to go about installing PCGV on my palm without windows?

        There is but the problem will be that the conduit used to move your
        characters from pcgen to pcgenview is a windows program, and it's not
        written by me :(

        --
        Best regards,
        Tim mailto:pcgenview@...
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2003
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Tim Evans <groups@t...> wrote:
          > <b>There is</b> but the problem will be that the conduit used to
          move your
          > characters from pcgen to pcgenview is a windows program, and it's not
          > written by me :(

          Long story short, no dice? If it's possible to get the contact info
          for the coder of the Windows version, I'd be happy to port it to Linux
          and make that available to you.
        • Tim Evans
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2003
            Hello Brad,

            Friday, May 2, 2003, 3:58:53 AM, you wrote:

            B> --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Tim Evans <groups@t...> wrote:
            >> <b>There is</b> but the problem will be that the conduit used to
            B> move your
            >> characters from pcgen to pcgenview is a windows program, and it's not
            >> written by me :(

            B> Long story short, no dice? If it's possible to get the contact info
            B> for the coder of the Windows version, I'd be happy to port it to Linux
            B> and make that available to you.

            Its a commercial product, produced by a company called CASLsoft, you
            could always ask them, but I'm not optimistic :(

            --
            Best regards,
            Tim mailto:pcgenview@...