Re: To the "Other Paul"

  • merton_monk
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2003
      Ooh, ooh! Can I play! :)

      -Bryan

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "tir_gwaith" <thoron-tir-gwaith@l...>
      wrote:
      > I love cryptic messages, esp. when I can figure them out. :p See
      > you Sunday, Paul.
      >
      > Tir Gwaith
      > PCGen BoD
      > Data Silverback
      >
      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Grosse" <pgrosse@m...> wrote:
      > > Since I always seem to have problems replying to your email
      > address I
      > > thought I try this.
      > > Yes Paul it shouldn't be a problem, I don't have anything going on
      > > that I know of.
      > >
      > > Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
      > > PCGen OGL Gibbon
      > > ICQ: 14397299
      > > AO: Nylan
      > > Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2003
        > Since I always seem to have problems replying to your email address
        > I thought I try this.

        What problems do you encounter emailing me?

        > Yes Paul it shouldn't be a problem, I don't have anything going on
        > that I know of.

        Cool. As Tir has already mentioned, he'll see you on Sunday then.

        Paul W. King
        OGL/PL SB and BoD
      • Paul Grosse
        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2003
          <snip>
          > Since I always seem to have problems replying to your email address
          > I thought I try this.

          What problems do you encounter emailing me?

          > Yes Paul it shouldn't be a problem, I don't have anything going on
          > that I know of.

          Cool. As Tir has already mentioned, he'll see you on Sunday then.

          Paul W. King
          OGL/PL SB and BoD
          </snip>

          It always seems to delay the email to start with, then gives a
          undeliverable message, I'll try and send a copy of this to you also