Re: PCGEN is not CMP. CMP is not PCGEN.

  • merton_monk
    Message 1 of 59 , May 1, 2003
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Chagaris, David (N-Ensco)"
      <david.chagaris@l...> wrote:
      > If PCGen and CMP are different entities, should CMP have forums
      dedicated to
      > PCGen code issues (FREQS, bugs, etc)? Shouldn't it stick to just
      discussion
      > of PCGen data files?

      There's nothing wrong with having forums for PCGen, and since CMP
      does have products that are compatible with PCGen, it makes sense to
      have a place to collect its customers thoughts on bugs/freqs/etc,
      does it not? I plan on running PCGen with the same iron hand I
      always have. If you don't get the humor in that, you haven't been
      around here very long. :)

      -Bryan

      > Dave Chagaris

    • David R. Bender