Re: To the "Other Paul"

  • tir_gwaith
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2003
      I love cryptic messages, esp. when I can figure them out. :p See
      you Sunday, Paul.

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen BoD
      Data Silverback

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Grosse" <pgrosse@m...> wrote:
      > Since I always seem to have problems replying to your email
      address I
      > thought I try this.
      > Yes Paul it shouldn't be a problem, I don't have anything going on
      > that I know of.
      >
      > Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
      > PCGen OGL Gibbon
      > ICQ: 14397299
      > AO: Nylan
      > Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)
    • merton_monk
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2003
        Ooh, ooh! Can I play! :)

        -Bryan

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "tir_gwaith" <thoron-tir-gwaith@l...>
        wrote:
        > I love cryptic messages, esp. when I can figure them out. :p See
        > you Sunday, Paul.
        >
        > Tir Gwaith
        > PCGen BoD
        > Data Silverback
        >
        > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Grosse" <pgrosse@m...> wrote:
        > > Since I always seem to have problems replying to your email
        > address I
        > > thought I try this.
        > > Yes Paul it shouldn't be a problem, I don't have anything going on
        > > that I know of.
        > >
        > > Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
        > > PCGen OGL Gibbon
        > > ICQ: 14397299
        > > AO: Nylan
        > > Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)
      • Paul W. King
        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2003
          > Since I always seem to have problems replying to your email address
          > I thought I try this.

          What problems do you encounter emailing me?

          > Yes Paul it shouldn't be a problem, I don't have anything going on
          > that I know of.

          Cool. As Tir has already mentioned, he'll see you on Sunday then.

          Paul W. King
          OGL/PL SB and BoD
        • Paul Grosse
          Message 4 of 5 , May 2, 2003
            <snip>
            > Since I always seem to have problems replying to your email address
            > I thought I try this.

            What problems do you encounter emailing me?

            > Yes Paul it shouldn't be a problem, I don't have anything going on
            > that I know of.

            Cool. As Tir has already mentioned, he'll see you on Sunday then.

            Paul W. King
            OGL/PL SB and BoD
            </snip>

            It always seems to delay the email to start with, then gives a
            undeliverable message, I'll try and send a copy of this to you also