[ADV] TODAY ONLY - D20BOOKS PCGEN OFFER

  • D20 Books and More
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003
      BUY ANY FOUR OR MORE BOOKS THAT HAVE LST FILES IN PCGEN WITH AN MSRP OF $80
      OR MORE AND GET 30% OFF!

      This includes books from the Beta releases, not just 5.0. Just open up
      PCGen and take a look at the source materials available. That's what is
      included in this special. Sorry, this EXCLUDES WotC material.

      This offer is for TODAY only, and orders must be in to me by Midnight EDT
      (US Eastern) so that PayPals can be sent out and paid by 10am EDT on Friday.

      --
      Jeff Pawlowski

      TAKING PREORDERS FOR DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS v3.5, 20% off MSRP

      Please feel free to contact me through online messenger services:
      AIM and Yahoo = d20books
      MSN = d20books@...