To the "Other Paul"

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2003
      Since I always seem to have problems replying to your email address I
      thought I try this.
      Yes Paul it shouldn't be a problem, I don't have anything going on
      that I know of.

      Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
      PCGen OGL Gibbon
      ICQ: 14397299
      AO: Nylan
      Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

      "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race
      to keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein
    • tir_gwaith
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2003
        I love cryptic messages, esp. when I can figure them out. :p See
        you Sunday, Paul.

        Tir Gwaith
        PCGen BoD
        Data Silverback

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Grosse" <pgrosse@m...> wrote:
        > Since I always seem to have problems replying to your email
        address I
        > thought I try this.
        > Yes Paul it shouldn't be a problem, I don't have anything going on
        > that I know of.
        >
        > Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
        > PCGen OGL Gibbon
        > ICQ: 14397299
        > AO: Nylan
        > Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)
      • merton_monk
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2003
          Ooh, ooh! Can I play! :)

          -Bryan

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "tir_gwaith" <thoron-tir-gwaith@l...>
          wrote:
          > I love cryptic messages, esp. when I can figure them out. :p See
          > you Sunday, Paul.
          >
          > Tir Gwaith
          > PCGen BoD
          > Data Silverback
          >
          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Grosse" <pgrosse@m...> wrote:
          > > Since I always seem to have problems replying to your email
          > address I
          > > thought I try this.
          > > Yes Paul it shouldn't be a problem, I don't have anything going on
          > > that I know of.
          > >
          > > Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
          > > PCGen OGL Gibbon
          > > ICQ: 14397299
          > > AO: Nylan
          > > Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)
        • Paul W. King
          Message 4 of 5 , May 2, 2003
            > Since I always seem to have problems replying to your email address
            > I thought I try this.

            What problems do you encounter emailing me?

            > Yes Paul it shouldn't be a problem, I don't have anything going on
            > that I know of.

            Cool. As Tir has already mentioned, he'll see you on Sunday then.

            Paul W. King
            OGL/PL SB and BoD
          • Paul Grosse
            Message 5 of 5 , May 2, 2003
              <snip>
              > Since I always seem to have problems replying to your email address
              > I thought I try this.

              What problems do you encounter emailing me?

              > Yes Paul it shouldn't be a problem, I don't have anything going on
              > that I know of.

              Cool. As Tir has already mentioned, he'll see you on Sunday then.

              Paul W. King
              OGL/PL SB and BoD
              </snip>

              It always seems to delay the email to start with, then gives a
              undeliverable message, I'll try and send a copy of this to you also