[OT] Re: [pcgen] Re: Beta release delayed

  • Keith Davies
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2003
      On Thu, May 01, 2003 at 02:23:41PM +0000, merton_monk wrote:
      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Chris Simpson <waxman80014@y...> wrote:
      > > Alittle windy in the windy city?
      >
      > Not so much wind, but the most amazing display of lightning that I've
      > seen in a while! Went on for over an hour - lots of fun to watch.
      > Just wanted to power everything down so I minimized my risk of losing
      > anything. I'll try to patch 5.0 and put out the beta release tonight.

      Some years ago I was talking to a friend on the phone during a
      thunderstorm. Thunder was really frequent; between 'local' and 'phone'
      it was almost a constant rumbling. Then there was a gods-awful *boom*
      through the phone, and a couple seconds later I heard it through the
      window.

      He looked out the window and said "there's a *stump* on fire where there
      used to be a tree." "Whoa. That wouldn't been cool to actually *see*.
      At least if you were under cover." "Bugger that, it would've been
      *really* cool to see from in the tree..."

      Jas... he needs his priorities adjusted. I mean, he might be right, but
      it's not the sort of thing I'd want to test, y'know?

      Keith
      --
      Keith Davies
      keith.davies@...

      PCGen: <reaper/>, smartass
    • Patryk Adamski
      Message 2 of 5 , May 8, 2003
        The second file (pcgen511_part2of3.zip) in this release (5.1.1) contains
        a set of empty directories:
        ./pcgen/data --> (empty)
        ./data --> (standard set files)

        Regards,