Re: [pcgen] Beta release delayed

  • Chris Simpson
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2003
      Alittle windy in the windy city?

      --- merton_monk <merton_monk@...> wrote:
      > Sorry - just too much going on tonight to do a
      > release properly.
      > Nasty thunderstorm going on as well.... hopefully
      > will get it done
      > tomorrow night.
      >
      > -Bryan

      =====
      Chris Simpson

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • merton_monk
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Chris Simpson <waxman80014@y...> wrote:
        > Alittle windy in the windy city?

        Not so much wind, but the most amazing display of lightning that I've
        seen in a while! Went on for over an hour - lots of fun to watch.
        Just wanted to power everything down so I minimized my risk of losing
        anything. I'll try to patch 5.0 and put out the beta release tonight.

        -Bryan

        > --- merton_monk <merton_monk@y...> wrote:
        > > Sorry - just too much going on tonight to do a
        > > release properly.
        > > Nasty thunderstorm going on as well.... hopefully
        > > will get it done
        > > tomorrow night.
        > >
        > > -Bryan
        > >

        > =====
        > Chris Simpson

        > http://search.yahoo.com
      • Keith Davies
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2003
          On Thu, May 01, 2003 at 02:23:41PM +0000, merton_monk wrote:
          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Chris Simpson <waxman80014@y...> wrote:
          > > Alittle windy in the windy city?
          >
          > Not so much wind, but the most amazing display of lightning that I've
          > seen in a while! Went on for over an hour - lots of fun to watch.
          > Just wanted to power everything down so I minimized my risk of losing
          > anything. I'll try to patch 5.0 and put out the beta release tonight.

          Some years ago I was talking to a friend on the phone during a
          thunderstorm. Thunder was really frequent; between 'local' and 'phone'
          it was almost a constant rumbling. Then there was a gods-awful *boom*
          through the phone, and a couple seconds later I heard it through the
          window.

          He looked out the window and said "there's a *stump* on fire where there
          used to be a tree." "Whoa. That wouldn't been cool to actually *see*.
          At least if you were under cover." "Bugger that, it would've been
          *really* cool to see from in the tree..."

          Jas... he needs his priorities adjusted. I mean, he might be right, but
          it's not the sort of thing I'd want to test, y'know?

          Keith
          --
          Keith Davies
          keith.davies@...

          PCGen: <reaper/>, smartass
        • Patryk Adamski
          Message 4 of 5 , May 8, 2003
            The second file (pcgen511_part2of3.zip) in this release (5.1.1) contains
            a set of empty directories:
            ./pcgen/data --> (empty)
            ./data --> (standard set files)

            Regards,