Re: Some sad news...

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 30, 2003
      Well ive been gone for a while starting my own business and havent
      gamed in nearly 3 months so I havent used pcgen in that time. I did
      however come here daily to check out Mynex's retorts as I thought he
      had whit and was truly knowledgeable about not just pcgen but
      computers and coding in general. This is sad that a few people cant
      handle his comments. I hope he does come back, and as soon as my
      business is a little better underway I will get back to gaming and of
      course using pcgen that includes paying for the data sets which I
      have no problem doing. I like to think of the data sets like Norton
      Antivirus if you dont renew your license every year which cost about
      35.00 you arent fully covered by their product so what is better
      paying a little for peace of mind or having you a product that works
      but not completely, complaining to Symantec about paying for the
      license wont get you the license for free either. Please come back
      Mynex and wreak some havoc on this board again without you it wont be
      the same.
    • Loyal
      Message 2 of 10 , May 1, 2003
        It is indeed sad news. However, I can very easily commiserate with
        Mynex as I started ignoring/detesting this Y! group a while back due
        to the whining. And I don't even have any PCGen responsibilities!

        It's actually quite strange that I dropped by the group just in time
        to see this post... oh crappy day *sigh*

        -Loyal

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Tir Gwaith" <thoron-tir-gwaith@l...>
        wrote:
        > I post the below on behalf of my friend, who has already quit this
        Y! group,

      • ruemere@poczta.onet.pl
        Message 3 of 10 , May 1, 2003
          Mynex, don't give them that satisfaction!

          Please?

          Regards,
          Ruemere