Re: [OT] Blank char sheet?

  • David
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30 9:57 AM
      http://www.geocities.com/toytools/dnd/

      has a great 2 page sheet. I have a one page version of it at home,
      but alas won't be there for another 3 or 4 hours.

      -- david (aka Papa-DRB)

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Grosse" <pgrosse@m...> wrote:
      > Anyone have a blank general char sheet they could send me? I need to
      > make up a char that is specialized and don't really have the time to
      > code all the feats he will have into PCGen right now :)
      > email it to <pgrosse at monacohr dot com> Thanks ;)
    • Tommy Williams
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30 1:32 PM
        A good resource for sheets is also here:
        http://dragonfang.com/archive/main.htm

        They have a little bit of everything... ;)
        has a great 2 page sheet. I have a one page version of it at home,
        but alas won't be there for another 3 or 4 hours.

        -- david (aka Papa-DRB)

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Grosse" <pgrosse@m...> wrote:
        > Anyone have a blank general char sheet they could send me? I need to
        > make up a char that is specialized and don't really have the time to
        > code all the feats he will have into PCGen right now :)
        > email it to <pgrosse at monacohr dot com> Thanks ;)

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor