Nationalities WAS Re: [OT] Loremaster vs. Spectral Loremaster

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2003
      > Ok, enough of my geneology.

      But, genealogy is cool! Check out my stuff:
      http://www.gencircles.com/users/kingpaul/2

      Paul W. King
      OGL/PL SB and BoD
    • Tommy Williams
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 30, 2003
        Sounds about like me, Tir.

        I know my great grandmother was Cherokee, so that makes me 1/8 from my mother's side. We have a similar family legend from my father's side, too. Though ours is more farfetched. It seems that the surname Williams comes from "son of William". As such, the family romour (so spelled to appease the English *grin*) is that we are related to William the Conqueror. As far as geneologies go there's no way to prove it. Go figure. ;) I do know, however, that we are related to some Martins that came over on the Mayflower.

        Giving that "legend" any credit that puts me at Cherokee, English, Scottish, Irish, French, and Norse (the Normans settled in northern france from Norway).

        Yep.. I'm a mutt.. hehe
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 30, 2003
          Tommy Williams wrote:
          > Sounds about like me, Tir.
          >
          > As such, the family romour (so
          > spelled to appease the English *grin*)

          Insufficient U's. Rumour :)
          --
          "Is he an evil outsider?"
          "Well, he was one of the loners in evil kindergarten..."
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 30, 2003
            hehe... busted... ;)

            Just a typo I didn't catch, actually.

            "Well, he was one of the loners in evil kindergarten..."

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor