Re: [pcgen] [OT] Blank char sheet?

  • Steven Gilroy
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2003
      You can download a blank character sheet in PDF format from WoTC.
      http://www.wizards.com/dnd/article.asp?x=dnd/dx20020121x1

      Paul Grosse wrote:
      > Anyone have a blank general char sheet they could send me? I need to
      > make up a char that is specialized and don't really have the time to
      > code all the feats he will have into PCGen right now :)
      > email it to <pgrosse at monacohr dot com> Thanks ;)
      >
      > Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
      > PCGen OGL Gibbon
      > ICQ: 14397299
      > AO: Nylan
      > Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)
      >
      > "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race
      > to keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein

      Steven Gilroy
      PCGen OS Lemur
    • David
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30, 2003
        http://www.geocities.com/toytools/dnd/

        has a great 2 page sheet. I have a one page version of it at home,
        but alas won't be there for another 3 or 4 hours.

        -- david (aka Papa-DRB)

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Grosse" <pgrosse@m...> wrote:
        > Anyone have a blank general char sheet they could send me? I need to
        > make up a char that is specialized and don't really have the time to
        > code all the feats he will have into PCGen right now :)
        > email it to <pgrosse at monacohr dot com> Thanks ;)
      • Tommy Williams
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 30, 2003
          A good resource for sheets is also here:
          http://dragonfang.com/archive/main.htm

          They have a little bit of everything... ;)
          has a great 2 page sheet. I have a one page version of it at home,
          but alas won't be there for another 3 or 4 hours.

          -- david (aka Papa-DRB)

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Grosse" <pgrosse@m...> wrote:
          > Anyone have a blank general char sheet they could send me? I need to
          > make up a char that is specialized and don't really have the time to
          > code all the feats he will have into PCGen right now :)
          > email it to <pgrosse at monacohr dot com> Thanks ;)

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor