Loremaster error?

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 8:44 AM
      Hmm, I think I may have found a bug. Or it might have been fixed
      already because I am using 434, been having problems transporting it
      to work, but when you remove levels of Loremaster it doesn't remove
      the "Secret Lore" abilities.

      Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
      PCGen OGL Gibbon
      ICQ: 14397299
      AO: Nylan
      Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

      "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race
      to keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein