[OT] Blank char sheet?

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2003
      Anyone have a blank general char sheet they could send me? I need to
      make up a char that is specialized and don't really have the time to
      code all the feats he will have into PCGen right now :)
      email it to <pgrosse at monacohr dot com> Thanks ;)

      Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
      PCGen OGL Gibbon
      ICQ: 14397299
      AO: Nylan
      Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

      "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race
      to keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein
    • Steven Gilroy
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30, 2003
        You can download a blank character sheet in PDF format from WoTC.
        http://www.wizards.com/dnd/article.asp?x=dnd/dx20020121x1

        Paul Grosse wrote:
        > Anyone have a blank general char sheet they could send me? I need to
        > make up a char that is specialized and don't really have the time to
        > code all the feats he will have into PCGen right now :)
        > email it to <pgrosse at monacohr dot com> Thanks ;)
        >
        > Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
        > PCGen OGL Gibbon
        > ICQ: 14397299
        > AO: Nylan
        > Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)
        >
        > "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race
        > to keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein

        Steven Gilroy
        PCGen OS Lemur
      • David
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 30, 2003
          http://www.geocities.com/toytools/dnd/

          has a great 2 page sheet. I have a one page version of it at home,
          but alas won't be there for another 3 or 4 hours.

          -- david (aka Papa-DRB)

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Grosse" <pgrosse@m...> wrote:
          > Anyone have a blank general char sheet they could send me? I need to
          > make up a char that is specialized and don't really have the time to
          > code all the feats he will have into PCGen right now :)
          > email it to <pgrosse at monacohr dot com> Thanks ;)
        • Tommy Williams
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 30, 2003
            A good resource for sheets is also here:
            http://dragonfang.com/archive/main.htm

            They have a little bit of everything... ;)
            has a great 2 page sheet. I have a one page version of it at home,
            but alas won't be there for another 3 or 4 hours.

            -- david (aka Papa-DRB)

            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Grosse" <pgrosse@m...> wrote:
            > Anyone have a blank general char sheet they could send me? I need to
            > make up a char that is specialized and don't really have the time to
            > code all the feats he will have into PCGen right now :)
            > email it to <pgrosse at monacohr dot com> Thanks ;)

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor