Re: [pcgen] Re: [BUG] 5.0 option ini not saving in correct directory

  • Jayme Cox
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 29, 2003

      Martin Feller wrote:
      > Actually, even if you do this, it seems to reset to null after the
      > second and subsequent launches of PCGen.

      What is contained in your filepaths.ini file after it resets to null?
    • Martin Feller
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 29, 2003
        Here is the contents of the file from my main PCGen directory... after I
        created a null directory to get it working. It looks like it has extra
        slashes in the paths, but I don't know if PCGen needs those. The options.ini
        has those also, with regards to browser location, and I have no problems

        Contents of file follows:
        ## Emacs, this is -*- java-properties-generic -*- mode.
        #
        # filepaths.ini -- location of other .ini files set in pcgen
        # Do not edit this file manually.

        #Mon Apr 28 14:31:26 PDT 2003
        pcgen.filepaths=F\:\\Tabletop\\PCGEN\\null