[OS Suggestion] Thoughts for availability of sheets...

  • Kevin Colagio
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2003
      Would it be reasonable to keep the latest release version of the
      output sheets available at the Yahoo group in the files area? That
      way, people could choose which ones they wanted (color or
      black-and-white) and only download what they need?

      I'm not sure how much they change from week-to-week, so I don't know
      if it would trigger a bunch of wasteful posts....

      Alternatively, have another group called "pcgen-output-sheets" where
      the sheets were available....and then just link over to there. Keep
      the posting level low and there should be lots of file space.

      Some more random thoughts that triggered the use of the keyboard.

      Kevin Colagio