[OT] GenCon Hotel Reservation

  • Derek J. Balling
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2003
      For reasons that are not really important, I have a reservation that I
      don't need @ the Embassy Suites, arriving Wed., departing Sunday. (the
      main reason the reservations became available is that I wanted to leave
      on Monday instead, and since I made my reservations prior to GenCon
      snagging all the rest of the rooms, there's no easy way for me to
      simply extend my stay a single day without having two separate
      reservations, one with GenCon for the extra night and one with Embassy
      Suites).

      So, before I cancel this reservation, I figure I would see if anyone
      wanted to take it off my hands. It's @ 139.00 night + taxes/tithes/etc.

      Drop me a line if interested. First come first served. :)