Re: [pcgen] OS/FREQ Feat/SA Desc

  • Thomas Jannes
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2 6:02 AM
      What Output Sheet are you using ? In the PDF sheets I know that the
      _description version prints the text of feats.

      As far as I know, SA still don't have a way to print descriptions.

      H> I'd like to see a bit more information printed with the Special
      H> Abilities and Feats, ...like what they actually do.  The text is
      H> present in the .PCG file but isn't used in the OS.

      H> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      H> PCGen's release site: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net
      H> PCGen's FAQ: http://pedertest.officeline.no/PCGen
      H> PCGen's alpha build: http://rpg.plambert.net/pcgen
      H> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

      Thomas, OS Mad Test Monkey
    • Ward, Christopher
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2 6:03 AM
        As far as I know, there is a token to get the description for an SA, but
        there is no way to actually set the description for an SA ;O)

        regards,
        Frugal
        - OS Tamarin