Re: OS/FREQ Feat/SA Desc

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2003
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Harry" <falkor@s...> wrote:
      > I'd like to see a bit more information printed with the Special
      > Abilities and Feats, ...like what they actually do. The text is
      > present in the .PCG file but isn't used in the OS.

      You probably need to use the csheet_dnd_description.fo OS.

      Regards,
      Stefan.
    • Thomas Jannes
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2003
        What Output Sheet are you using ? In the PDF sheets I know that the
        _description version prints the text of feats.

        As far as I know, SA still don't have a way to print descriptions.

        H> I'd like to see a bit more information printed with the Special
        H> Abilities and Feats, ...like what they actually do.  The text is
        H> present in the .PCG file but isn't used in the OS.

        H> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        H> PCGen's release site: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net
        H> PCGen's FAQ: http://pedertest.officeline.no/PCGen
        H> PCGen's alpha build: http://rpg.plambert.net/pcgen
        H> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

        Thomas, OS Mad Test Monkey
      • Ward, Christopher
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2003
          As far as I know, there is a token to get the description for an SA, but
          there is no way to actually set the description for an SA ;O)

          regards,
          Frugal
          - OS Tamarin