OS/FREQ Feat/SA Desc

  • Harry
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2003
      I'd like to see a bit more information printed with the Special
      Abilities and Feats, ...like what they actually do. The text is
      present in the .PCG file but isn't used in the OS.
    • Stefan Radermacher
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Harry" <falkor@s...> wrote:
        > I'd like to see a bit more information printed with the Special
        > Abilities and Feats, ...like what they actually do. The text is
        > present in the .PCG file but isn't used in the OS.

        You probably need to use the csheet_dnd_description.fo OS.

        Regards,
        Stefan.
      • Thomas Jannes
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2003
          What Output Sheet are you using ? In the PDF sheets I know that the
          _description version prints the text of feats.

          As far as I know, SA still don't have a way to print descriptions.

          H> I'd like to see a bit more information printed with the Special
          H> Abilities and Feats, ...like what they actually do.  The text is
          H> present in the .PCG file but isn't used in the OS.

          H> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          H> PCGen's release site: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net
          H> PCGen's FAQ: http://pedertest.officeline.no/PCGen
          H> PCGen's alpha build: http://rpg.plambert.net/pcgen
          H> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

          Thomas, OS Mad Test Monkey
        • Ward, Christopher
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2003
            As far as I know, there is a token to get the description for an SA, but
            there is no way to actually set the description for an SA ;O)

            regards,
            Frugal
            - OS Tamarin