  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2003
      <snip>
      Thanks. I will send off my Pre-Reg tonight or tomorrow. After that I
      guess, i will make a decision on a hotel spot. Anyone have a
      suggestion out of the available attached hotels? Most hotels at that
      price are about the same, but you never can tell.

      I am planning on the full 4 days.

      Cameron
      </snip>

      The Westin is very nice and right acrossed from the main entrance and
      connected via a skywalk, the marriot also.

      Paul Grosse
      Head Draftsman
      Royale Coach
      1330 Wade Dr.