RE: [pcgen] [OS] Missing Paladin abilities

  • Ward, Christopher
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
      for some reason the "Turn Undead" variable in the PDFs was different to the
      LST files. I know that they changed before to standardise everything, but I
      can not remember which way they changed. I have changed the PDFs to match
      the current SRD LST files. The files are available in the autobuilds, or the
      next release.

      There is no "Laying on of Hands" box because no one has asked for one until
      know... I have added it as a FREQ. It will not get into todays build, but it
      will be in the next one.

      regards,
      Frugal
      - OS Tamarin