Re: [pcgen] [FREQ] Error handling for loading of sources

  • jeff.kelly@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
      Rich schrieb:

      > I think something that needs to be developed is more
      > robust error handling and
      > reporting when loading sources (custom or otherwise).
      >
      > Any errors encountered during a source load are handled
      > properly, and a dialog
      > with some kind of consolidated error log is produced.
      > This will make
      > identification and correction of lst errors much easier.

      It would be even better (OK I'm daydreaming here) to have some kind of
      seperate .lst-files parser so that one can identify errors in the files
      without starting pcgen at all. (just loading/unloading sources will not
      alway work for me)

      But some kind of standardized error reporting for lst-files would
      definitely be something I'd likje to see in pcgen.

      Regards

      Christian