[BUG] XSLT transformation

  • Erik Zeek
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      PCGen is looking for base.xml in a nonexistent directory.

      PCGen\outputsheets\base.xml

      I use the CVS version of the files, and because the pcgendocs project has a
      different CVSROOT it doesn't like living in the PCGen directory (so I've
      placed the projects side by side). PCGen is looking in a directory under
      its own for the base.xml file instead of relative to the XSLT sheet (or in a
      location set by the user). This is causing the transformation not to work.

      Thanks for the great program.

      Erik