RE: [pcgen] OT:Pie was Re: color sheets

  • Charbeneau, Chuck
    Message 1 of 27 , Apr 1, 2003
      > From: Byngl [mailto:byngl@...]
      > Subject: [pcgen] OT:Pie was Re: color sheets

      > I think she was going to drop the chocolate one, but being
      > called 'Hon' all night made her a little less susceptible to
      > Jedi- mind control.

      Well, I was trying to counter act with polite smiles, saying please and
      thank you, and only one or two off color comments.

      Definitely trying...

      C-.

      **********************
      ** LEGAL DISCLAIMER **
      **********************

      This E-mail message and any attachments may contain
      legally privileged, confidential or proprietary
      information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
      or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of
      this message to the intended recipient(s), you are
      hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
      or copying of this E-mail message is strictly
      prohibited. If you have received this message in
      error, please immediately notify the sender and
      delete this E-mail message from your computer.