Re: [BUG] Loremaster

  • feagil123
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31 11:45 PM
      In trying to track down other problems, I found the following lines
      in the console:

      Redefining Loremaster in
      file:/C:/pcgen/data/d20ogl/srd/srdclassesprestige.lst
      Redefining Loremaster in
      file:/C:/pcgen/data/d20ogl/srd/srdclassesprestige.lst
      Redefining Loremaster in
      file:/C:/pcgen/data/d20ogl/srd/srdclassesprestige.lst

      No additional data regarding Loremaster appears in the console. What
      is pcgen redefining? It seems likely to me (though not guaranteed)
      that the problem behaviors I've gotten using Loremaster are somehow
      related.

      Paul Smith