I've broken the Fantasy Combined Output Sheet

  • Steve Wales
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2003

      I seem to have broken the D20/Fantasy/HTMLXML csheet_dnd_combined
      output sheet.

      Up until I had installed 4.3.6 or 7 (not sure which) it seemed to be
      OK (but don't know if it's something I did to the PCG file) it seemed
      OK.

      For my barbarian there were buttons to display raging/not
      raging/fatigured and the usual 1-4 page options.

      Now, when I use this there's only the 1-4+ page option buttons and
      nothing that usuall appears on the first page, left column is there
      (Abilities, Saves, Init, Combat stats etc).

      It picks up at HP and equipment.

      Anyone seen something like this before and can anyone tell me how to
      fix it?

      Steve