Damage Reduction not printing on sheet?

  • tbrnet
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2003
      I created an item to give me damage reduction with the tag:
      BONUS:DR|+1|20, but it's not printing on the output sheet (standard
      pdf one) - am I missing something? Thanks.
    • xarithnak
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "tbrnet" <tbrnet@y...> wrote:
        > I created an item to give me damage reduction with the tag:
        > BONUS:DR|+1|20, but it's not printing on the output sheet (standard
        > pdf one) - am I missing something? Thanks.

        Did the character already have any +1 DR? If not, then the bonus won't
        do anything. (This has come up before, but I don't recall a good
        workaround coming up.)

        -Ian
        LST Gorilla