Re: [pcgen] Output Sheet Request

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2003
      If you can lay your hands on a copy, it *should* work. I'll take a look when
      I get home tonight and see if I have one of those older ones archived off
      somewhere.

      It won't have a lot of the new features like familiar blocks, etc. but I
      tried very hard to make sure that all old sheets would remain functional as
      far as they went.

      Barak
      - PCGen BoD
      - OS Silverback