OGL Monkeys required!!!!

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2003
      Hi all,

      Are you a monkey with an eye for detail?
      Are you wanting to see the mysterious texts of 1000 products?
      Are you a OGL/D20 guru, or at least understand the basics?
      Do you want to work for the nicest monkeys in town?

      We're on a major Data push at the moment with several large sources
      about to be unleashed for 5.0.0 and many more to follow. What we
      need is more OGL monkeys to help us stay on the legal and freindly
      side of our friends the publishers 8-).

      Please contact me off boards if you can help!

      Karianna
      TM SB