DM Bugs closed

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2003
      I've been busy with the trackers this morning. The following bugs have been
      closed:

      705211 srdclassespsionc.lst Soulknife error
      708640 Animated Shields (With Fix)
      708642 BOEM2 Sorcerer spells known
      708854 Wrong weight on Everburning Torch
      708864 Weight wrong for Pouch, Belt
      699840 Directory misspelled
      699841 dmpnorace.pcc should be dmgnorace.pcc
      708637 Mithril Large Sheild not right
      708619 Stat requirment shouldn't be on Half-celestial Light spell
      708256 Walkthrough and Correct phb race SA's according to SRD

      Also, Artifacts are now present in the SRD. Right now they don't do much,
      but they are there. :)

      Also added Mithral Large Shield, Adamantine Shield, and Darkwood Shield to
      the specific shields in the srd files.

      I think I need trackers under DM FReqs for those last two....

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen BoD
      Data Silverback
    • Andy Knight
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2003
        Tir, did you get a chance to look into that Rogue Mace
        Proficiency issue? I can't remember if there was a tracker
        for it.