[BUG] 4.3.7 not auto saving customized items and possible other bug

  • Kevin Colagio
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2003
      I created 2 custom items in 4.3.7 (fresh install), one based off of
      Rations (named "Snake Jerky"....Don't ask.) and the other based off
      the standard potion (named "Potion (Unknown / 0001)").

      Neither of these items end up in the custom sources area, but they are
      listed in the player's inventory. I did check the checkbox in the
      preferences to have custom equipment saved.

      Also, and possibly related....

      After selecting the gear, I switched to the equipping tab and it did
      not redraw right (hardly at all really). If I resized the windows and
      panes, then I could eventually see everything, but there were
      equipment items that were not listed with a name in the left hand
      pane. I tracked some of them down to things like Water and WaterSkin,
      but they were also listed (I tracked them down based on the
      discription in the bottom pane). The custom equipment did show up OK
      in the equipping tab (once the equipment was listed right).

      I've been through this about 8 times trying different things and it
      always behaves the same. I've done the same thing with a different
      character and had no problems.

      The problem character does have more than the others had (equipment
      wise), but only about 40 different items (and up to 25 of each
      individual type...i.e. 25 rations).

      Any ideas/thoughts/comments?

      Thanks in advance, and character available upon request.

      Kevin Colagio