Mind flayers?

  • ketjak
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2003
      Hi! Just wondering if anyone has either a mindflayer .lst available or
      if there's a way to access one that comes with PCGen other than
      through the Races tab. Before I try to make my own, that is (which
      would be my first attempt... and I gather that's non-trivial for newbies).

      - Phil
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2003
        Mindflayers are now closed content with the SRD officially out. As such,
        you can create some file for your own use, but they cannot be distributed.
        You can use the LST editor inside PCGen, or you can create the file by hand.
        The latter is a little more daunting for newbies.

        Tir Gwaith
        PCGen BoD
        Data Silverback